On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:05:52AM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
why didn't I think of that.. oh wait

Hey, this is not about what we think about, but about what we intend to
implement

It is not an 'intention'. A volunteer, mhoes, worked on a script to run lcov,
I helped him make that script jenkins ready, and found a home for it.

and document so that it is available for others to use. ;)

you said:beside you said: "another that would be helpful would be a
box creating lcov reports, say once a week,"

This exist and has been running daily for months...
It has been mentioned in the ESC call, back in March, a couple of
times.. the minutes indicate that you where present and even commented
during that topic.
And the 'documention' for other to _use_ is:
go to lcov.libreoffice.org

Also:

What kind of config does it run? Something "-O0" or "-fno-inline" and thus
providing useful info, or does it reuse something else.

Running ./configure with '--enable-debug' '--enable-python=internal'
'--disable-online-update' '--without-system-libs'
'--without-system-headers' '--disable-ccache' '--disable-coinmp'
'--srcdir=/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/internal_lcov_master'
'--enable-option-checking=fatal'

But true, it is not weekly... it's daily....

Does it keep historic records at least of the stats, thus allows watching
trends?

No. it is an automated job that do a debug build, run make check and
run lcov on it, daily.

Patch welcome.

I stepped-in to make resources available, I'll be glad to help anyone
that want to improve on it, secure and access the necessary infra
resources.
But I'm not volunteering, at this time, to adopt the baby.

Norbert