Hi there,

We got:
1) being able to capture live overflowing paragraphs and copy them  in the
next link box
2) first experiments with moving text inside paragraphs: we are able to
prepend arbitrary strings live before overflowing text. This is a first
step towards breaking the overflowing paragraphs in an arbitrary point.

Next steps:
- proceeding with point 2 and let the the new overflowing text being
prepended.
- reformulate a plan: Thorsten and I talked about the possibility that what
Writer does might not be simply (read "feasibly") reproducible here in
Draw. I should figure what seems feasible and what not given what I learnt
this week..

Matteo