Hello everybody,

I am playing around with configuration-files (*.xcd) and registry-datas.
I found the following example to hide an option page and it works fine.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<oor:data xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
          xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";>
<dependency file="main" />
    <!-- Hide Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Advanced -->
    <oor:component-data
xmlns:install="http://openoffice.org/2004/installation";
                        oor:name="OptionsDialog"
oor:package="org.openoffice.Office">
        <node oor:name="OptionsDialogGroups">
            <node oor:name="ProductName" oor:op="fuse">
                <node oor:name="Pages">
                    <node oor:name="Java" oor:op="fuse">
                        <prop oor:name="Hide">
                            <value>true</value>
                        </prop>
                    </node>
                </node>
            </node>
        </node>
    </oor:component-data>
</oor:data>

Now I tried to hide the following entry too - so the page which is
called in german "Optionen für die Basic IDE".
I searched inside the main.xcd to find the page-name and - similar to
the above example - it should be "BasicIDE"?.
So I removed in the examplefile the pagename "Java" with "BasicIDE" -
but nothing happend.
I tried different names (f.e. "Print" - which hides the "Printer" entry
and Page) but I do not have success with these advanced Basic IDE Page.
What I am doing wrong? Is there a differnt place to find the correct
pagenames?

Thanks for your advice.

Best regards
Thomas
--
## Unterstützung der freien Office Suite
## http://de.libreOffice.org  - www.LibreOffice.org