Sir,
Here are two more errors that i would like to implement--
Calculation error on numbers formatted as text or preceded by an
apostrophe
Warning for a formulas inconsistent with other formulas in the region

Your guidance with code pointers on implementing the above these will be a
great help !!!

Yours sincerely
RAJAT VIIJAY