Hi Tobias,

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:40:28AM +0100, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@collabora.co.uk> wrote:
Thanks for the recent improvements, the current master is much better
than what it was right after the merge. :-)

With bcefd5cda926f86db16b1bcf6838431b5b0d61b5 I still see one problem,
though:

1) Start Writer.

2) Press F11 to open the styles sidebar

3) Right-click on e.g. heading 1, and select modify -> repaint problem.

Screenshot:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~vmiklos/2015/heading1-repaint-problem.png

This is still a problem -- please let me know if you prefer a bugreport
instead.

Thanks,

Miklos