Hi Tomaz,

The Unitest "htmlexport" break on my windows machine with following error
        test/source/xmltesttools.cxx(99) : error : Assertion
        Test name: testExportImageProperties::Import_Export
        equality assertion failed
        - Expected: 38
        - Actual  : 47
        - In <file:///D:/dev/cygwin/tmp/lu1rqes.tmp>, attribute 'hspace' of
'/html/body/p/a/font/img' incorrect value.

        Failures !!!
        Run: 15   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

The values are
                origin          my
    "hspace",   "38"            47
    "vspace",   "19"            24
    "width"      "222"          277
    "height"     "222"          277

The factor is 1,25 that is exactly my SYSTEM DPI-Setting (125 DPI).

I look to the image and the scale is not correct too, but I think the scale for the windows has
nothing to do with the picture, when save (the font size is not change).
But I must always switch off the test in this file " test/source/xmltesttools.cxx, line 99" and I
think that failure is for the other OS the same (MAC, WIN64) .

I would be very grateful if you could fix this

Thanks
Juergen