Hi Eike,

I propose to put right in 2 steps:
LO version 4.5:
UI          ODFF                    ODFF-'legacy'           Excel
WEEKNUM     WEEKNUM         ISOWEEKNUM                      WEEKNUM
ISOWEEKNUM  ISOWEEKNUM_TMP                                  ISOWEEKNUM
I don't get the ISOWEEKNUM_TMP, what is it supposed to serve?

You wanted no abrupt change in saved function names, but a gradual change where one version uses
the old name but can read the new name and the next version uses the new name and can read the old
name.
However, here we have the old name being the new name, albeit that they refer to different
functions. So, I came up with a temporary name.

and remove UI WEEKNUM_ADD
We will need that somehow for old Excel file formats where all Add-In
functions are stored explicitly as Add-In names which we "automatically"
map to/from our Add-In (which first hand was the reason to implement those
functions as Add-In). Also note that in the old PODF/OOo format the
programmatical Add-In name was stored. Changing that would open a can of
worms. So, completely removing it is not an option, at best rename it
and/or hide it in the FunctionWizard.
I had my reservations about hat too, but not the intimate knowledge of the consequences; I will
retain the Add-in function.

LO version 4.6:
UI          ODFF                    ODFF-'legacy'           Excel
WEEKNUM     WEEKNUM         WEEKNUM                 WEEKNUM
ISOWEEKNUM  ISOWEEKNUM              ISOWEEKNUM_TMP          ISOWEEKNUM
Again, I don't get what the ISOWEEKNUM_TMP serves for, could you
elaborate?

See above.

Winfried