Hello again,

I am now shure the problem is with update links warning window [yes] [no].

It isnt problem with xslx files, but linked files.

When I manualy choose no option it closing it correctly.

I have problem to load component without Update links warn window.

Is any solution for it?

I am using a XComponentLoader for that with properties

        properties[0] = new PropertyValue();
        properties[0] = "Hidden";
properties[0] = new Boolean(true); //true only for debug in hidden mode i dont see the window

        properties[1] = new PropertyValue();
        properties[1].Name = "UpdateDocMode";
        properties[1].Value = new Short((short) 1);

        properties[2] = new PropertyValue();
        properties[2].Name = "ReadOnly";
        properties[2].Value = new Boolean(true);

        properties[3] = new PropertyValue();
        properties[3].Name = "MacroExecutionMode";
        properties[3].Value = new Short((short) 4);

Is some kind of solution for not loading the warning windows and not updating links?
<<

Good Morning,

I tried use XModifiable to close xlsx file, my method for making pdf looks like that:

    public void convertToPdf(String sourcePath, String destinyPath)
            throws java.lang.Exception {

        PropertyValue[] properties = new PropertyValue[3];

        properties[0] = getHiddenProperty();

        properties[1] = new PropertyValue();
        properties[1].Name = "UpdateDocMode";
        properties[1].Value = new Short((short) 1);

        properties[2] = new PropertyValue();
        properties[2].Name = "ReadOnly";
        properties[2].Value = new Boolean(true);

        String sourceURL = convertFilePathToURL(sourcePath);
        String destinyURL = convertFilePathToURL(destinyPath);

        XComponent xComponent = xComponentLoader.loadComponentFromURL(
                sourceURL, "_blank", 0, properties);

XModel xModel = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XModel.class, xComponent);

XModifiable xModifiable = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XModifiable.class,
                xModel);

        xModifiable.setModified(false);

        XStorable xStorable = null;
        if (xComponent != null) {
xStorable = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XStorable.class, xComponent);

            if (xStorable != null) {
                properties = new PropertyValue[2];
                properties[0] = getPDFWriterProperty();
                properties[1] = new PropertyValue();
                properties[1].Name = "Wait";
                properties[1].Value = new Boolean(true);

                xStorable.storeToURL(destinyURL, properties);
            }
        }

        //I tried use XModifiable here too

        if (xStorable != null) {
XCloseable closeable = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XCloseable.class,
                    xStorable);
            if (closeable != null) {
                try {
                    closeable.close(true);
                } catch (CloseVetoException closeVetoException) {
                   //exception problem
                }
            } else {
XComponent xComp = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XComponent.class,
                        xStorable);
                xComp.dispose();
            }
        }
    }

It not helps with that issue. Maybe usefull information is that I used UpdateDocMode (all options) and there still appears warn window "update/links [yes][no]". Have You some other tips which can help?.

Thanks you for Your interest,
Have a nice day.