from: Kohei Yoshida [mailto:libreoffice@kohei.
send: Freitag, 20. Februar 2015 15:02

It's disabled at 2 different levels; at the icon level, and at the code level, just to
make sure a clever user can't try to circumvent that by modifying the UI.

I have switch on the "ScPreviewShell::Execute" and Call the "pTabView->ExecuteSave"

Previously, Calc allowed to save directly from the preview window. But when
the document was saved from the preview window, it would skip storing many
crucial "view" data that Calc expected to see when loading that document
again. Such crucial view data might include active sheet, cursor position, zoom
level etc at the time of last document save. There were one or several bug
reports that were directly or indirectly caused by this lack of view data stored in
the document.

I investigated this, and initially I tried to find a way to transfer the view data
from the main Calc window to the preview window so that the data would be
available when the user wished to save the document from the preview window.

That is my problem the ViewData are not present, and I look for a solution too.
When call of constructor ScPreviewShell:: ScPreviewShell(.., SFXViewShell* pOldSh)
the ScTabViewShell pointer is the same when call in Normal-View, but only the
GetViewData() is not valid.
That I can not really understand why it lost.

So, if you think it's a bug and wants it "fixed", I can't stop you, but you'd have to
also keep the above fact in mind and make sure that when it is re-enabled,
whatever funny things Calc used to do when the document was saved from the
preview window and reloaded would no longer happen.

I am here in LHM and the user want to show is the print right, then he want to save it.

In the eyes of user it that a bug.
Do you mean that can't be solvable?

Thanks for your response
Juergen