Hi Eike,

Looks good to me. However, we should keep the F.DIST.RT also in the UI for
the case of loading it from OOXML, to prevent user worries or for users
being used to it and resave it to OOXML as it was, and only map it to
LEGACY.FDIST when writing to ODF, so that it will be UI FDIST when loaded
from ODF.
[...]
I don't think we should change UI names in this case. FDIST is what users
are used to since ages, suddenly naming something else FDIST is just
confusing. Maybe add a hint in scfuncs.src, ala "this is OpenFormula
FDIST" and "this is OpenFormula LEGACY.FDIST".

OK, then I suggest the following.
Current situation:
Calc UI         ODF                         Excel
FDIST           LEGACY.FDIST                FDIST
F.DIST          COM.MICROSOFT.F.DIST        F.DIST
F.DIST.RT       COM.MICROSOFT.F.DIST.RT     F.DIST.RT

New situation:
Calc UI    ODF-old names, kept   ODF                      Excel
FDIST                            LEGACY.FDIST             FDIST      (no change)
F.DIST     COM.MICROSOFT.F.DIST  FDIST                    F.DIST
F.DIST.RT                        COM.MICROSOFT.F.DIST.RT  F.DIST.RT  (no change)
To be done in two steps.
Shall I prepare step 1 for branch 4-4 and step 2 for master?

Winfried