since most likely
http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_tb_master_win/506/

one of the four patches involved there seems to cause the windows
build to break and enter a cpu-loop in make, which cause a timeout...
which does not apparently properly kill make, and therefore the
tcp-server is hung too and can't serve other build.

isn't Windaube wonderful ?

That was 6 days ago.. that broke the window tb and every gerrit build
attempt since then

I regularly try to restart the windows slave.. which is not that easy
to do remote, when one can only use lowercase without modifier (not
Ctrl-C not | for instance)

did I mentionned Windaube is wonderful ?

But if no one care about build breakage... whats the point ?

Norbert