On Wed, 2015-02-04 at 14:31 +0200, Efe Gürkan YALAMAN wrote:
Hello,

start from the wiki, choose an easyhack and have fun.  im on mobile so
i cannot give you wiki page. But you can easily find it your own.  :)

Here is the link:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2015#How_to_apply

On 4 Feb 2015 14:25, "Nalin Goel" <naling1994@gmail.com> wrote:
        Hi,

        I am Nalin Goel , pursuing Undergraduate Program (Computer
        Science) from Delhi Technological University(formerly DCE).

        I would love to participate in GSOC 15 and would like to work
        with Libre Office.
        Can anyone guide me where to get started.

        I am fairly acquainted with C++ and have done many projects in
        the same.

        Thank You.