This does indeed look like old Boost issue. The problem is that nullptr_t
is not actually a pointer type (it's integral). So unless there is an
overload for it, no shared_ptr constructor will match it (which is the
cause of some of the errors you have).

1.49 certainly had no nullptr_t support. You can try 1.53 as a minimum
version.

Btw, --without-system-boost, LO will automatically download and compile
boost (that is known to work) in workdir/UnpackedTarball for you. You can
then remove by deleting the folder, once you verify that otherwise you can
build LO successfully.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon@sonicle.com>