Great one! On 4.1.x release I could build it via LD_ALTEXEC using gnu ld.
It's really much better if I can make it build with native illumos ld!
Thanks!
Will let you know ;)
Gabriele.
Da: Michael Stahl
A: gbulfon@sonicle.com libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org Richard PALO
Data: 16 gennaio 2015 20.50.59 CET
Oggetto: Re: 4.4.0.1 build error on sal/types.h on solaris/illumos
On 16.01.2015 19:43, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
Looks like now it takes SunOS linker, but options are wrong.
Tried setting LD=/usr/gnu/bin/ld, and also using LD_ALTEXEC but no way...
How can I force it to use gnu ld?
we merged a couple of Solaris patches by Richard Palo, including this one:
commit 573506c778410fc0eb6afc0c07bdd849613503a8