On Sun, 2015-01-04 at 02:18 +0100, Niklas Johansson wrote:
The added states are:
MOVEABLE
DEFAULT
OFFSCREEN
COLLAPSE

I did a small patch to fix DEFAULT and ignore MOVABLE. MOVABLE is
causing the issue reported in the bug.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/13727

However the ignoring part is ugly. But I'm unsure of how to do it
cleanly. At least ATK_STATE_INVALID does not get set if the state type
is unmapped.

There are some comments in
offapi/com/sun/star/accessibility/AccessibleStateType.idl which suggest
MOVEABLE doesn't have an atk equivalent which sounds to me that it
should be simply ignored. While OFFSCREEN and COLLAPSE[D] have some
suggested equivalents for atk. But presumably those equivalents are also
already covered and unchanged so these could safely be ignored for atk
too.

As a side note the added state COLLAPSE should probably be COLLAPSED.
Could this be changed or is the name set in stone? If it is possible
to change I need to verify that it really should be COLLAPSED and not
COLLAPSE.

You should be able to change that as the a11y api is unpublished.

C.