It seems that --enable-crashdump is causing ide-integration to break. This looks to me as something
potentially related to this thread.
Submitted fdo#88279 with details.

     On Friday, January 9, 2015 12:10 PM, Michael Stahl <mstahl@redhat.com> wrote:

 hi Ashod,

On 09.01.2015 16:56, Ashod Nakashian wrote:
I suspected this was a recent issue as it wouldn't make sense to have
this broken for a long time. Still, I went ahead and spent yesterday
adding the /FS flag.

thanks for investigating the problem, unfortunately i didn't look at the
gerrit patches today so did not see your patch.

I noticed that in some cases the build would still break with this error
(See Build 228[*] against my commit to fix this). Although I couldn't
reproduce it on my local machine (also building with 12 threads like
Jenkins,) when before the fix I couldn't complete a single successful
parallel build.

The only drawback of /FS is that it sends PDF file writes through the
pdb server, which is slower than direct disk write. However, in my
patch, the flag is only set for parallelized builds where it's
beneficial. You can check out my patch here[$].

it is true that it may be slower in a non-parallel build, but nobody
does a non-parallel build and expects that to be fast, so it's not an
issue (and much simpler) to just unconditionally use -FS.

Question 1: Do we still need to add the /FS flag for parallelized builds?

it is already added in solenv/gbuild/platform/com_MSC_defs.mk
and in solenv/gcc-wrappers/wrapper.cxx

the problem was that the removal of "crashrep" left an environment
variable wrongly defined, which caused the -Zi without -FS breaker.

Question 2: Will an admin rebuild the failed Jenkins jobs, or what's the
procedure in this case?

for your -FS patch it's not necessary since the patch is not needed (see
above); if you have other gerrit patches where the build broke the
re-build is not automatic, but if you look at your patch in gerrit there
is a "Rebase" button which will re-base it to the current master (with
the fix), and starting a new build after re-base it should work.

P.S. I'm rather new to Libreoffice and just submitted two patches. Would
like some constructive feedback to make my contributions both more
efficient and valuable.

welcome and thanks for your contributions!