Hi guys,

        Quick nearly-new-year cockup; I just pushed a couple of commits to
libreoffice-4-4 by mistake (push tree on the wrong branch) without
review; hashes / commit msg appended.

        It'd be great if someone could review and/or revert those =)

        Thanks !

                Michael.

commit 859b59ce572f5781f3e2fa9ae6416cfd65116ca3
Author: Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@collabora.com>
Date:   Tue Dec 30 17:39:58 2014 +0000

    fdo#84229 - don't set error when seeking beyond end of valid data.

    XclImpStream and elsewhere does an initial seek to the end, then a
    tell to work out the true length of the stream. In order to let us
    attempt to rescue data from the beginning of otherwise corrupt /
    truncated streams, we should avoid setting an error here.

    Interestingly, we also (probably) don't want to return the true length
    of the valid data - as this is how SotStorage has worked historically.

    Change-Id: Ie0ff0e183220b81871ae3bf83980a24b57ac8694

commit 0376706c11458c269d6736e17367ee3f0404c4e9