On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:35 PM, David Gerard <dgerard@gmail.com> wrote:
Andras Timar wrote:

--enable-ext-google-docs enables the obsolete Google Docs extension,
you don't need that. For the built-in Google Drive support via CMIS
you need --with-gdrive-client-secret and
--with-google-drive-client-id. Of course, you need to register with
Google first, and pass real, existing id and secret to autogen.sh.
E.g. (these are fake data)
./autogen.sh --with-gdrive-client-secret=ldhfagfxqkjewgfzutghdgfqw
--with-google-drive-client-id=326483264627629736-23432432sfdgfdsgfds.apps.googleusercontent.com

So I need to ... literally compile my credentials into LO?

How do the Windows builds of 4.3 and 4.4beta1 work? Are you saying
they have someone's credentials actually compiled into them?

Yes. For TDF builds TDF credentials are compiled in. But it is not
used for anything else, but to identify the application with Google
Drive. It is not a personal thing.

Best regards,
Andras