I came across-your contact over the-web and wanted to-share a brief note. I think a few-changes, aesthetically and/or SEO-wise, can make your site-convert more-visitors into leads-and also get it placed-higher in the organic search-results, for a few of the select terms.(Search-Engine-Optimization is the-process of affecting the visibility of a-website or a web-page in a search-engine's "natural" or un-paid "organic" search-results)

This is NOT like one-of those foreign-emails you probably get in your-inbox every day. Just to be-upfront, I have 3 agents that-work with me for Web-Development-&-SEO.

I would just-need to know-which (if not both) services-you're open to checking out-information about, either web-design or-SEO. Would you be-open to seeing more-brief info / quote for what-I would like to accomplish?

Best regards,

Oscar | Director MKT

KiwiTech
Proudly NZ

Headquarters: Napier 4112, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Other Offices: Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Gisborne, Hawke's Bay, Taranaki, Manawatu-Whanganui, Wellington, Tasman, Nelson, Marlborough, West Coast, Canterbury, Otago, Southland