On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 09:27:45PM +0200, Tomaž Vajngerl wrote:
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> wrote:

I'd like to have some help on fdo#44081
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/44081

So I worked on that, and wrote https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11152
Which I'm deeply unhappy about:

1) It makes sfx2 use private headers from sw, in a way that does not
   seem immediately trivial to fix; I mean these headers use other
   private headers, so we'd have to move more headers to public
   (include/sw). Doable, but maybe overkill.

2) Worse, it includes a circular dependency between libswlo and
   libsfxlo. IMHO, we cannot have that.

Add a (virtual) method to SfxObjectShell with a default implementation
and override the implementation in SwDocShell (SwDocShell derives from
SfxObjectShell).

I discovered:

 1) SwDocShell->GetView() returns SwView, a subclass of SfxViewShell

 2) SfxObjectShell has a GetViewShell() that looks like it should
    return the same result as SwDocShell->GetView()

So I arranged for the above to happen. Any sw dev has anything
negative to say about this?

 3) I added virtual GetFormShell() to SfxViewShell, which SwView
    overrides.

If nobody screams "soon", I'm going to push this to master.

Thanks for your encouragements, Tomaž.

--
Lionel