Hi!

I tested your branch and it looks very promising!
Finally it is possible to select a new color without going to the options
menu, that's really nice!

Thank you for your kind words!

I have some suggestions (seen in Word):
- Could you move the color selection button to the bottom and put some
text on it (Word has "More Colors...")

The look of the popup window is temporary, and is a bit glitchy at the
moment. The color picker button actually has text on it, but it gets cut
off for some reason. I don't know why, yet, but for the time being I want
to keep it like that so I don't forget about fixing it. :)

- Could you provide a list of the recently selected colors?

I asked my GSoC mentor, and he said OK, so I'll look into this.

All the best,
Krisztian