Hi!
Last week I managed to have a working skeleton of the model presented in my
last report
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2014-July/062289.html>,
plus several important thorny subgoals were accomplished, i.e. latest code
can:
- identify an overflow of text in a box
- refer to specific text boxes when a change occurs
- copy text from one text box to another (this is relevant because chaining
text requires sending the overflowing text)

Remaining subgoals (in descending order of priority):
- implement text 2d primitive for chained text
- propagate the specific position where overflow occurs (rather than a
generic "HasOverflowOccurred?" boolean)
- Let only the overflowing text be copied
- implement a way to access Text Boxes by name (besides indexes)

Cheers,
Matteo