I do not want to be unhelpful, but some SI-GUI C# code pointers:
1) Download a specific branch:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=si-gui.git;a=blob;f=Downloader.cs;h=1892e46e0a403d54f735bdb63d9822f88f1d909c;hb=HEAD#l67
2) Installing it:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=si-gui.git;a=blob;f=MainUI.cs;h=c516349cf256d14ff57d7288fb65843b6f948ef4;hb=HEAD#l429

I am improving the structure currently and improve code quality... ( 1) looks better then 2) ). I
know, it is not inside LibO, but it is a starting point....

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger