Hi Mihai,

On Tue, 2014-07-01 at 16:22 +0300, Mihai Varga wrote:
Last week I implemented a dialog which asks the user to open an URL in
the browser and a code from the one he has been redirected to. The
interaction was needed as the OneDrive authentication can not be
completed programmatically.

Well, you should mention it requires a JavaScript interpreter to be
bundled on the libcmis side. Just thinking out loud, is LibreOffice
already embeds a JS library that we could reuse?

It took me some time to do it as I had no experience with UNO
components but I pulled it through. Now I plan to thest the OneDrive
connection and then approach the SharePoint binding.

Good!

--
Cedric