* Participants: Stephan, Christian, Adam, Miklos, Michael S., Caolan,
  Eilidh, Cedric, Andras, Robinson, Astron

* Completed Action Items
    + invite Muthu (Michael)
    + get Board involved to listen / interact over 'titles' (Astron)

* Pending Action Items:
    + research / seek a saner access2base solution for master (Stephan)
    + ask UX advise wrt. wrench icons (revert or not ?) (Astron)
    + scripting to generate / list last week's UI changes (Cloph)
        + started
    + review crazy SfxItemPool hash speedup patch (Kendy)
    + blog about the sad realities of web plugins (Bjoern)
    + poke potential Boston Hackfest hosters again (Michael)

* GSOC Update (Cedric)
    + mid-term evaluations this week [!]: 23rd-27th June.
    + all mentors did evaluatins, all going well, Cedric keeping an
      eye on it

* Release Engineering update (Christian)
    + 4.2.5 retrospective
        + released last Friday
        + no update check yet, tbd today (incl. 4.1 -> 4.2.5)
    + 4.3.0 UI and string freeze:
        + 1 review needed after the tag for rc1
    + 4.3.0 RC2 status
        + deadline next Monday, branch-off next week
          (2 reviews req. after that)
    + Android / iOS remote
        + no pending patches
    + Late features ?
            + OpenGL pieces / status
               + impress work as well ?
                    + pending GL capabilities check to avoid crashes
                       + mostly affects Linux ...
                    + pending various fixes for GLTF rendering.
                     [ starting to be at risk ! ]
               + experimentalising 3D chart bits.
                   + at risk [ Tamas to look at that ]
            + Calc performance fixes (?)
            + Writer performance fix
               + did see crashes with that on the stack (Stephan)
                   + not sure if that's related
               + in 4.3 by now

* Crashtest update (Markus)
      + new result based on build from Sunday, June 15th

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/76f0a1307f779faf4f590fefafc445c077a39f26
      + summary is available as

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/76f0a1307f779faf4f590fefafc445c077a39f26/exportCrashes.csv

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/76f0a1307f779faf4f590fefafc445c077a39f26/importCrash.csv

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/76f0a1307f779faf4f590fefafc445c077a39f26/validationErrors.csv
      + memcheck results
          + thanks to the City Of Largo
              + http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/memcheck.zip
              + grep for 'Invalid' or 'conditional jump'
          + most serious already fixed
      + machine rebooted itself unhelpfully midway through... (Cloph)

* Certification Committee (Stephan/Bjoern/Kendy)
     + waiting until ~September

* writerfilter / XSLT -> python (Miklos)
     + started working on it, code gen via XSLT dubious,
       done via Python now

* AOO merging / regressions (Caolan/Miklos)

   The 78908 and 79158 are probably both the same problem and are due to
   the integration of Armin's stuff. I test-merged the remainder of his
   stuff and it definitely fixes 78908, but then clobbers our character
   border feature, sigh. I pushed all of that to the

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?h=feature/aoo-fillattribute branch

    + Miklos plans to look at branch next week

* Hackfests (Bjoern)
    + Paris Hackfest:
        + June 27-28th
        + please add yourself to the wiki:
            + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Paris2014
        + 12 people listed so far
    + Boston Hackfest:
        + July 26-27th
+ https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2014/US_Summer_Hackfest
            + Tough to line-up mentoring devs
                 + would appreciate developers via Google Hangout etc.
            + QA is happy to recruit programmers for our internal
              projects, but would like to share w/the dev team.
            + poke potential hosters again (Michael)
    + (possible) Seattle
        + Oct 25-27
        + Straw poll: Who could make these dates?
            + prolly better to ping people individually (Michael)
    + Be great to have -really- easy easy hacks for devs (Bjoern)
    + Toulouse Hackfest ...
        + Confirmed for Nov. 15-16th
+ more details: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Toulouse2014

* HackFest Box (Kendy)
    + did we get board approval for that yet ?
       + no - in the budget extensions, but no ranking yet (Michael)

* QA (Robinson)
    + Unconfirmed count ?
        + down to 972
    + Needadvice
    + Bibisected regressions still increasing ...
        + help appreciated.
    + bug hunting session last weekend starting Friday.
        + went well
    + buzilla migration (Norbert)
        + hoping we can do it in June/July timeline.
    + channel busier again now

* UX Update (Astron)
    + title resolution ?
    + team positions in the design team, took discussion to

<http://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg03268.html>

* QA stats:
  + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/page.cgi?id=weekly-bug-summary.html
    +232    -179        (+53 overall)
    many thanks to the top bug squashers:
        Cor Nouws           26
        Joel Madero         15
        Jay Philips         12
        Maxim Monastirsky   11
        ign_christian        9
        Markus Mohrhard      7
        Andras Timar         6
        tommy27              6
        Julien Nabet         6
        Jorendc              5

* Open 4.3 MAB
  + 6/27 5/24 5/22 3/20 5/16 4/12 2/8 3/7 2/5 1/2 1/2 0/1 0/1
     22%  20%  22%  15%
+ https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=75025&hide_resolved=1

* Open 4.2 MAB
  + 74/212 74/210 71/207 71/205 73/200 64/190 62/184 49/165  18/128 19/124
     34%    35%    34%    34%    36%    33%    33%    29%     14%    15%
  + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=65675&;
hide_resolved=1

* Bibisected bugs open: whiteboard 'bibsected'
  + 81/274 79/265 75/259 70/249 59/231 48/215 45/208 46/207 47/201
    + http://bit.ly/VQfF3Q

* all bugs tagged with 'regression'
    + 362(+14) bugs open of 2748(+34) total
            ~Component   count net *