On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 11:41:56AM +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
The bundling is a potential pain, in the sense that we don't have any
sort of policy about bundling fonts and I'm always a little worried that
we'll end up with multiple gigs of font files bundled into LibreOffice
to support a gadzillion languages.

Not only for languages but also for $some_other_reason..

what we need to do to the fonts before added to libreoffice?

Suitably licensed I suppose for a start, what is the license for the
fonts ? Technically then it's follow the examples in external/more_fonts

http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/f/fonts-kacst/fonts-kacst_2.01+mry-10_copyright
and
http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/f/fonts-kacst-one/fonts-kacst-one_5.0+svn11846-7_copyright

say GPLv2