Hi All!

Last week I was able to prototype working for loading document colors from
a Writer file, with a GUI and everything. (Thanks for Maxim Monastirsky for
nudging me in the right direction!)
I also started getting the code ready for loading multiple palettes.
I started working on doing the same for Calc, which I hope to finish this
week.

Also, I'll have to implement loading GIMP/Inkscape palettes, which should
be pretty easy (I have already looked at how the format works).
The only thing I don't know is where to put the implementation in the
codebase.

If anyone has any insights, please share them! Thank you!

All the best,
Krisztian Pinter