Hi devs,

Yonggang Chen has a problem with generating the project files in Visual Studio. Sadly his mail is blocked by a mail filter, see following answer email he is getting and send to me:

Your mail to 'LibreOffice' with the subject

    RE: [build issue] generate project file

The reason it is being held:

    The message headers matched a filter rule

@cloph/awerner can you check the mail filter what went wrong?
@all can somebody help Chen how to generate the files as I have no clue. (see attached original mail)

Regards,

Dennis Roczek