On 03/06/14 22:46, Richard PALO wrote:
Le 03/06/14 22:33, Richard PALO a écrit :
Le 30/05/14 12:47, Richard PALO a écrit :
Le 30/05/14 10:45, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
For libfwklo.so, the relevant symbol that needs to be exported is
fwk_component_getFactory (denoting a C function).

Stephan

Hmm, that seems to be okay:
richard@devzone:/opt/local/libreoffice4-4.2.4.2/program$ elfdump -s
libfwklo.so |grep  fwk_component_getFactory
     [957]  0x001e3ab0 0x00002408  FUNC GLOB  D    1 .text
fwk_component_getFactory
   [23029]  0x001e3ab0 0x00002408  FUNC GLOB  D    0 .text
fwk_component_getFactory
!    index    value      size      type bind oth ver shndx          name

In relooking at services.rdb, thought I'd try seeing if the many
references to $LO_LIB_DIR was a necessary external env variable... (is
this documented?)

This is now the failure:

richard@devzone:~$ export
LO_LIB_DIR=/opt/local/libreoffice4-4.2.4.2/ure-link/lib
richard@devzone:~$ /opt/local/bin/soffice
'com::sun::star::loader::CannotActivateFactoryException'

Guess I'll have to build a debug kit later this week...

I notice after closer inspection that LO_LIB_DIR looks for libraries in
the 'program' directory and not in 'ure-link/lib'... unfortunately
setting these variable(s) (also a LO_JAVA_DIR one) seem to do nothing
(actually, the result is the same as the attachment in my original post)
so back to the initial square.

the values of those variables come from configuration files usually, and
are not paths but URLs.

you should have this value in instdir/program/fundamentalrc:
LO_LIB_DIR=${BRAND_BASE_DIR}/program

probably best to do a debug build and run in gdb via "make debugrun",
then set a breakpoint in
"cppuhelper::detail::loadSharedLibComponentFactory" and see why that
fails for the fwk library.