Merhaba,

This week we have some progress but still not productive enough. I probably
cannot be productive a few more weeks. At least until my Major exams are
gone.

==What's done==
+Start Center has TemplateLocalView with templates.
+Opening region was working. I broke it when moving the things from other
dialog.
+Default view (TemplateLocalView) set to show all types of templates.
Didn't test it for the time being.
+Moved a few handlers and a toolbar. Importing should work now. Not tested.

==Plans for next Week==
*Find the bug which causes the crash without warning when clicking an item
from view and clicking anywhere again.
*Continue moving other toolbars.
*Continue moving the other views and the handlers.
*These might got delayed. Have exams in a week.

==Plans and questions for future==
*Change Templates button with a dropdown to filter the templates for the
Module.
*Put a return point to Recent Documents. Maybe put it in the dropdown?
*How should editing work?
*Should I keep moved parts on BackingWindow (I will do this way for the
time being), or should I separate them to another Class?

P.S: If you have any good ideas, or if you see a mistake on here please
feel free to shout it. It helps me a lot :)

The screenshot of this weeks progress in attachment.

Best,

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
#soma <http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/15/world/europe/turkey-mine-accident/>