On Fri, 2014-05-16 at 15:19 +0100, Tamas Zolnai wrote:
On Friday, May 16, 2014 15:00 BST, Terrence Enger <tenger@iseries-guru.com> wrote:
[snip]

/home/terry/lo_hacking/git/libo2/workdir/UnpackedTarball/collada2gltf/dependencies/o3dgc/src/o3dgc_common_lib/inc/o3dgcTimer.h:115:
 undefined reference to `clock_gettime'
[snip]

Hi Terry,

I didn't get the same error while building.

Hmm.  My system is debian-wheezy, which perhaps is more conservative
than most Linux distros.

I google it and find that:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2418157/ubuntu-linux-c-error-undefined-reference-to-clock-gettime-and-clock-settim
It suggests to link -lrt library.
So you can try to add these lines:
ifeq ($(OS),LINUX)
$(eval $(call gb_Library_add_libs,collada2gltf,\
      -lrt \
))
endif
to the external/collada2gltf/StaticLibrary_collada2gltf.mk file.

I hope it helps.

That did the job.  My build is continuing.

Thank you for your help.
Terry.