-------- Original Message --------
From: Lindsey <warchant10@yahoo.com>
To: libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 18:38:19 -0500

Hi,

I know y'all are busy so I'll try to keep this short. I just started
using Libre Office and I LOVE it. I want to learn all I can about it
but I also hit some snags. I'm not really a dev - so I can't help with
coding stuff but I can help with writing documentation, wikis, and
anything in that regard. In the past I've found writing about things
can go a long way to speed up the learning process. I really want to
learn this and I also want to help out as I go. If someone would be so
kind as to point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged. Thank
you!

Cheers,
L.

Welcome Lindsey

There are many areas of the project you can help with, that don't
require developer skills. You have expressed an interest in
documentation, so https://www.libreoffice.org/community/docs-team/ might
be a good starting point. From the "Community" side panel on that page
there are links to other areas of the project that may be of interest.

Subscribing to the documentation mailing list will put you in touch with
the "Docs" team. It is also the place to request an account for the ODF
Authors website and access to the wiki.

Regards
Dave