connectivity/source/drivers/odbc/ODatabaseMetaData.cxx:1502 is..

1501 ... SQL_ODBC_SQL_CONFORMANCE ...
1502 ... SQL_OSC_CORE || ... SQL_OAC_LEVEL1 || ... SQL_OAC_LEVEL2 ...

and coverity complains that SQL_OAC_LEVEL1 and SQL_OSC_CORE are both 1.
Looking at external/unixODBC/inc/odbc/sqlext.h I see that...

/* SQL_ODBC_SQL_CONFORMANCE values */
#define SQL_OSC_MINIMUM                     0x0000
#define SQL_OSC_CORE                        0x0001
#define SQL_OSC_EXTENDED                    0x0002

while...

/* SQL_ODBC_API_CONFORMANCE values */
#define SQL_OAC_NONE                        0x0000
#define SQL_OAC_LEVEL1                      0x0001
#define SQL_OAC_LEVEL2                      0x0002

i.e. we're randomly comparing a SQL_ODBC_API_CONFORMANCE value
against a result from SQL_ODBC_SQL_CONFORMANCE

so it looks like it should either be...
SQL_OSC_MINIMUM || SQL_OSC_CORE || SQL_OSC_EXTENDED
which would be a change in logic, but perhaps the intent, or
SQL_OSC_CORE || SQL_OSC_EXTENDED
which would keep the status quo (which is 13 years since
26f4169ad38df90493149e8c0b2270eb8e47d541).

Any thoughts on which is preferable?

C.