Hi Alex,

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 5:05 AM, Alex Bondarenko
<bondarenko.alex.1199@gmail.com> wrote:
Lately I've
been interested to making my favorite office suite better
[..]
Can I become a part of developers community and that I need to do for this?
Thank you for attention.

One become a dev by virtue of doing things. it is not a title, a test,
or a 'club' :-)... and you are most welcome to become part of the
community:
As indicated the wiki is a good start... read about how to build...
find a hitch to scratch, and propose patches to our gerrit (with the
proper license statement posted on this ML)... and there you go, you
are de facto a developer :-)

Norbert