Kendy, *,

Thanks, but that "give a little love" was from the last TB's off-line cycle in February =)

Anyhow, here are the range of commits since the last solid build 30 April and the first crashed
TB-39 build still showing in TB logs:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?qt=range&q=0b03f7ed575838f90e6b1ebec3538a3a214f81fb..dc7ba1af236ec28d399eff833d56608fde9fb70d

Issue is in there somewhere.

Stuart