Hi Stephan,

On Wednesday 16 April 2014 10:40:11 Stephan Bergmann wrote:
But part of that got later reverted (and is reverted in
libreoffice-core-4.2.3.2-3.fc20) via upstream
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=daf011870efae2822
44c0298494820d9a0c6d3bc> "Revert 'Rewrite Qt4 based nested yield mutex
locking,'" but unfortunately without any rationale.
Are you sure? I can't see this commit in libreoffice-4-2-3 branch (only in 4-2 &
4-2-4), or in Fedora logs.

So it looks somewhat plausible that this got broken again (if it ever was
actually truly fixed) with that revert.
Keep in mind that Fedora users of 4.2.4 won't get the native file picker at
all, unless Fedora will patch Qt4:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-2-4&id=f13a93eef2b860ce14d036e6657a6ed8dbfe3651

 Maxim