Dear Sir ,

This is Rocky, sales manager of Slewing bearing Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.

which is specialized in slewing bearing"s design and manufacture .Our product ranged from 160mm-5200mm,In our sales turnover , exporting covers over 70%,and European and North American market is our main market.

We are the authorized suppliers of some famous enterprise, like XCMG, SANY, we also make some slewing rings for Hitachi,CAT, Tomatsu and Tadno. I would appreciate if you forward this letter to Technical Manager or your purchasing manager. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Rocky/Sales Manager

Slewing Bearing Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Fac Address: Quanshan District,Xuzhou,Jiangsu,China

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=117613734660301181081&target=ALBUM&id=5998818366429284177&authkey=Gv1sRgCP3HmZe04p6_Yg&invite=CJnphfwO&feat=email