On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 02:02:08PM -0700, julien2412 [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] wrote:

I found another part however:
   1622 sal_Bool SAL_CALL ODatabaseMetaData::ownDeletesAreVisible( sal_Int32 setType )
throw(SQLException, RuntimeException, std::exception)
   1641     return (nValue & SQL_CA2_SENSITIVITY_DELETIONS) != SQL_CA2_SENSITIVITY_DELETIONS;
   1642 }

whereas we have:
   1644 sal_Bool SAL_CALL ODatabaseMetaData::ownInsertsAreVisible( sal_Int32 setType )
throw(SQLException, RuntimeException, std::exception)
   1663     return (nValue & SQL_CA2_SENSITIVITY_ADDITIONS) ==  SQL_CA2_SENSITIVITY_ADDITIONS;
   1664 }

(See
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/connectivity/source/drivers/odbc/ODatabaseMetaData.cxx#1622)
One of them must be wrong.

It would seem to me that indeed the "ownDeletesAreVisible" is
wrong. OTOH, it was "==" and it was changed in (by Ocke Janssen, not Olivier
Bolte, who as far as I understand has done the merge):

commit bb075c9e3f2f8e0e9ce073a3dad5201f4e5fcc91