On 24/03/2014 14:38, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Sat, 2014-03-22 at 06:50 -0700, julien2412 wrote:
or should we do something completely different?
I'd just return early if the width or height is <= 0.
Though I think I'd move the SetLineColor/SetFillColor and "DrawRect" to
the top of the method so 4 pixel high/wide windows still get blanked
out.
Thank you Caolán for your feedback. I've pushed the patch here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=59475ae16329edd32d286eb912c3f52d3395c818

Julien