Hi again Chris,

Could the error you saw be something like this?

----- %< -----
Mar 03, 2014 10:29:29 AM org.opensolaris.opengrok.search.Results prettyPrintHTML
WARNING: An error occured while creating summary of
/core/icon-themes/tango/cmd/lc_exportdirecttopdf.xcf.bz2
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/var/opengrok/data/xref/core/icon-themes/tango/cmd/lc_exportdirecttopdf.xcf.bz2.gz (No such file or
directory)
        at org.opensolaris.opengrok.search.Results.prettyPrintHTML(Results.java:116)
        at org.apache.jsp.search_jsp._jspService(search_jsp.java:892)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:342)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:267)
        at
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
        at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
        at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:291)
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:769)
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:698)
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:891)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:804)

In which case that could be normal: it seems the indexes haven't managed to be refreshed since Feb.
26. I'll try to get that fixed properly.

--
Cedric