I wish to contribute to LibreOffice and work through GSoC 2014. I have
read through the Ideas page of LibreOffice. I have a few project ideas
other than those listed there.

1) Writer - Bullets and Numbering button
I wish to implement a bullets and numbering button in the toolbar, since
it is a frequently used command. The toolbar button could be a
button-cum-dropdown populated with frequently used bullet and numbering
styles and an advanced button as a shortcut to the complete dialog box.

2) Writer - Advanced Text Shadows
I wish to implement advanced text shadows as a part of formatting
characters. The new text shadow would be more customizable. The user will
be able to control relative x, y positioning, blur radius, colour of the
shadow. We could render a toolbar button for the same if possible.

Please review the ideas and make suggestions as necessary.

Regards,

Ashutosh Agarwal,
IInd Year BTech,
Computer Science and Engineering,