On 14/01/14 12:50, Anderson Roberto wrote:

At end of make process I got an error on unit test
CppunitTest_filter_tiff_test

So I run make again only to build this unit test using: make
CppunitTest_filter_tiff_test

[build CUT] filter_tiff_test

/bin/sh: line 1:  5228 Aborted                 (core dumped)
PATH="$PATH:/cygdrive/g/sources/libo-core/instdir/URE/bin:/cygdrive/g/sources/libo-core/instdir/program":"/cygdrive/g/sources/libo-core/workdir/LinkTarget/Library:/cygdrive/g/sources/libo-core/

workdir/UnpackedTarball/cppunit/src/cppunit/ReleaseDll"

that means the test crashed for some reason - you need to investigate
with a debugger what the problem is.  (or you can pull current master
and build again in the hope it was some transient issue that has been
fixed meanwhile.)

GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.50.20130728-cvs (cygwin-special)

however, gdb is totally useless to debug a MSVC build - you need Visual
Studio for that; probably the build system needs to be taught not to
attempt to use gdb on windows...

export CPPUNITTRACE=""[full path to devenv.exe]" /debugexe" # for
interactive debugging in Visual Studio

try this ^^^ to debug the test with Visual Studio.