Hi Jeff,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 09:23:27PM +0800, Jeff Cai <jeffcaiz@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working on a project to add a customised button to top toolbar of
Writer.
I've built the source and had some other modification done.

However, i found myself lost in the large code of framework/sfx2, and don't
know where to start.

Is there any good example i can get clear idea of the whole thing from the
current source code or and external material that can help? Can someone
figure it out?

For general overview e.g. these slides should help:

http://people.gnome.org/~michael/data/2013-07-26-libreoffice-code-structure.pdf
http://people.gnome.org/~michael/data/2013-07-26-libreoffice-low-level.pdf

Each module has a README as well.

Regarding Writer toolbars, I guess all of that is in configuration data,
e.g. the fact that the Logo toolbar is hidden by default is in

officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/WriterWindowState.xcu

Miklos