On 07/01/14 17:20, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 09:45:54PM +0100, Michael Stahl wrote:
On 20/12/13 14:40, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

2) manifest:manifest without version attribute: I have no clue what
   version I should put there. Any hint?

to expand on Thorsten's answer, "1.2", but only if that's the ODF
version; the attribute did not exist in ODF 1.1/1.0.

I don't find how to set the manifest:manifest version. It seems to be
in the GetVersion() of the m_pRootFolder of ZipPackage
(package/source/zippackage/ZipPackage.cxx), but I don't see how that
is ever set except when reading the file (that is, parsing the
manifest). So where/when is it set when *writing* the file?

I pushed a maybe-related fix, but in my testing it still does not set
the version in the manifest... See
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=67db0c190ed2fe0629380ca32d153d3f5ab475dc

Help appreciated.

the relevant line for other files is in SfxObjectShell::SetupStorage():

                        xProps->setPropertyValue("Version", uno::makeAny( ODFVER_012_TEXT ) );

xProps is the XStorage; dbaccess (and chart2) do not use SfxBaseModel so
they're missing that bit.

i'm not seeing any code to set "Version" in sw/source/filter/xml,
probably the "Version" you added in the above commit (which was
half-there is a broken way before) doesn't do anything?

ok i've pushed f60b61b2cf87e89938c760877a56bc4dd5c577a9 based on the
above, seems to work here.

I need help on these:

1) fdo36288-2.odb/forms/Obj42/content.xml[2,17145]:  Error: attribute
   "xlink:href" has a bad value: ".uno:FormController/saveRecord" does
   not satisfy the "anyURI" type

   What is the "right" way to put a .uno URI?

anyURI is actually an IRI reference in ODF (not that it makes a
difference here).  RFC3987 says:

   scheme         = ALPHA *( ALPHA / DIGIT / "+" / "-" / "." )

... so the problem is that it starts with "." where only ALPHA is
allowed.  was that perhaps legal in a previous URI RFC or how did we end
up with this?

<shrug> I don't know the history, but as far as I can see, that's how
UNO commands are stored as a URI; that's also used extensively within
LibreOffice, e.g. to give the action of a toolbar button.

hmm... the only option to make that conforming is to do some hack to
write "uno:" instead and add a "." when reading that ... but it would
create interop issues with older versions, and the ".uno:" urls are
specific to this code-base anyway, it's not like MSO will ever
understand those, so there are no real-world benefits to gain here...