On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 20:13 -0200, Olivier Hallot wrote:
I have one (easy) situation, which I already sent to UI list, but no
decision was made... It refers to the position of the default button in
Save As dialog. In this dialog, the "keep as MS format" button is the
default and is on the left. IMHO it should be on the right

In this particular case the "keep as MS" is equivalent to "ok"/"save"
and the "use ODF" is equivalent to "cancel" so should follow the
surrounding desktop rules for their placement. So for e.g. GNOME/MacOSX,
yes, "keep as MS" should be on the right. So I've fixed that now I
believe.

"Save As ODF" should be emphasized.

Not so clear-cut IMO on which button should be the default. Personally I
feel that if I said "save as MS" and I get the confirmation dialog the
default should be "yes, what I asked you to do a second ago" and remain
"Save as M..." so I'll leave any decision on that to the UX list.

C.