On Mon, 2014-01-06 at 16:26 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 12/23/2013 06:44 PM, Matúš Kukan wrote:
On Thu, 2013-12-19 at 10:51 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
* assume all LO-internal C++ implementations are ComponentContext-based
(i.e., use cppu::createSingleComponentFactory or
cppu::createOneInstanceComponentFactory rather than legacy
ServiceManager-based cppu::createSingleFactory or
cppu::createOneInstanceFactory); reaching this state is effectively an
easy hack

Yep, but maybe we don't need special easy hack for this.
So far, I was able to just remove the variables as unused.
I think it's easy to do as part of creating constructor function for
implementation.

Not sure what you mean here with "remove the variables as unused."

Sorry, what I meant, is that they can be also "ServiceManager-based" -
if the ServiceManager is not really used.
Like in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5bf7b06c937ef08478831bc42b344dc96986a881
I've simply removed constructor parameter for EnhancedCustomShapeEngine
So, I think we don't need that easy hack and can do it in one commit
with converting to constructor function together.

Best,

Matus