BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20131227T210000Z
DTEND:20131227T220000Z
DTSTAMP:20131227T205308Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Grace Lucas:mailto:gracelu008@globomail.com
UID:m50u10078ntv2tp3fml5mrnnjc@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:libreoffice
 @lists.freedesktop.org
CREATED:20131227T205305Z
  compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs Grac
 e Lucas \n\nnationality of Solomon Island. I am married to Mr. Robert Lucas
  director J.R Industries Cote d'Ivoire.We were married for 46 \n\nyears wit
 hout a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation.\n\nAnd Recently\,
 My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my c
 ancer problem (cancer of the liver \n\nand stroke). Before my husband died
 last year there is this sum $10.8 Million Dollars that he deposited with a
 bank here In \n\nIvory Coast. Presently this money is still in the bank.\n\
 nHaving known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good fearin
 g brother or sister that will utilize this fund the \n\nway I am going to i
 nstruct herein.\nI want somebody that will use this fund according to the d
 esire of my late.husband to help Less privilaged people\, \n\norphanages\,w
 idows and doing charity work. I took this decision because I don't have any
  child that will inherit this fund\, \n\nAnd I don't want in any way where
 this money will be used in an unGodly way. This is why I am taking this dec
 ision to hand \n\nyou over this Fund.\nI am not afraid of death hence I kno
 w where I am going.I want you to always \n\nremember me in your daily praye
 rs because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.Write back as soon as possible an
 y delay in your \n\nreply will give me room in sourcing another person for
 this same purpose.\nHoping to read from you asap.remain bless.\n\nMrs Grace
  Lucas\n\n\nPlease reply to my private email here  ( gracelucas001@gmail.co
 m) \nVisualize o seu evento em http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=
 VIEW&eid=bTUwdTEwMDc4bnR2MnRwM2ZtbDVtcm5uamMgbGlicmVvZmZpY2VAbGlzdHMuZnJlZW
 Rlc2t0b3Aub3Jn&tok=MjQjZ3JhY2VsdTAwOEBnbG9ib21haWwuY29tOTYwYjQwZGQ0YzcwNDE5
 ODM3MGE2Y2ZlNzVlZDk2M2UxZWRlOWVkYg&ctz=America/Sao_Paulo&hl=pt_BR.
LAST-MODIFIED:20131227T205305Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED