Hi Stephan,

That's encouraging if it works for you. It is possibly an issue with my
setup.
But I may need help figuring it out.

The error I get is listed below : and the file is attached.
-------------- error.txt ----------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "libreconverter-master/libreconverter.py", line 18, in <module>
    import loutils
  File "libreconverter-master/loutils.py", line 39, in <module>
    import uno
  File "libreoffice-4.0/lib/libreoffice/program/uno.py", line 38, in
<module>
    _g_ctx = pyuno.getComponentContext( )
SystemError: Error during bootstrapping uno (RuntimeException):missing
whitespace before attribute in
file:///<path>/libreoffice-4.2/lib/libreoffice/program/types/oovbaapi.rdb