Hi Raymond,
Le 05/12/2013 04:45, r_ouellette a écrit :
I had the same behavior with 4.2.0.0 beta1. Right now I'm using:
Version: 4.2.0.0.beta2
Build ID: 1a27be92e320f97c20d581a69ef1c8b99ea9885d

You're mail would have more answers on a users list or the qa list.

64 bits, Ubuntu-Linux 13.10. I installed also the two french tar.gz packages
for localisation and for help. A few strings don't appear in french (mostly
in the Options Menu for settings). But my main concern is the fact that I
can't launch the internal help, only the web version opens. The french help
is correctly installed and visible in /opt/libreoffice4.2/help/fr. I double
checked with a LibO 4.1 working installation and the 4.2 installation seems
similar...

The French localization is not over, so not integrated yet. If you want
to test the 4.2.0 beta versions, I recommend you don't install the
languages pack as they can show errors.

The internal help is very useful, very complete and, most of all, can be
accessed without an Internet connection.

I tried to find in different settings files to correct this behavior :-( but
no success...

Someone has a hint?

This is a bug that was discussed on the qa list.

Kind regards
Sophie