I have implemented applying custom names to trendlines / regression
curves (show in legend) for charts in master. I would also like this
for LO 4.2 but I didn't make until feature freeze.

This is important for 2 reasons:
- old MS binary format and OOXML support this already, so this is an
compatibility improvement.
- in LO 4.2, the ODF format has been extended with additional
properties for regression curves and this change also needs a new
property. It would be easier if all the changes would be released in
one LO release as all the changes will also be together in the
specification proposal to OASIS.

Relevant commits are:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3af08dd27d45302d162974e671f50af8a11a9cea
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f58e03e7bb0016c1ca789f7e7b35933c95378121